Monday 9 January 2012

ffmm_022@yahoo.co.jp ffmm_022@hotmail.com = Scam

From Miss Fiyester Martins Dearest One, How are you doing today? Hope fine. I am Miss Fiyester,the only daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs. David Martin, I need your help to retrived the consignment fund that my late Father deposited with a finance company. I want to invest the money in your country and continue with my studies. The money is ($6,Million USD) and i will give you 30% of the Total money for your help. Once I get your mail with fully assurancse to help me,I will send you more information on how to proceed and I am prepared to offer you a reasonable amount of the total money for your time spent in the course of the transfer. Please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. I wait for your immediate response for more details. Thanks and God bless you. Kind Regards, Miss Fiyester Martins.

No comments:

Post a Comment