Tuesday 8 November 2011

tnt_directtoyourdoor@hotmail.com +234-80-7796-6244 = Scam

Good Day, I am Godwin Okoh the Manager of TNT Delivery Company Ikeja Lagos Branch,Do you by any means send any body to come and claim your Funded ATM CARD worth of US$800,000.00 in our Packing Store?Because One Mr. Rafael and Mrs. Debora came to my office yesterday to claim your Fund ATM CARD,And they told me that you are Dead. So I want you to call me on this phone number +234-80-7796-6244 to enable me know if you alive,And also reconfirm these information below immediately if you did not send any one to come and Claim your Funded ATM CARD. Full Name: Address: City: State: Country Cell Number: Home Number: TNT Managers Name GODWIN OKOH E-Mail tnt_directtoyourdoor@hotmail.com Phone +234-80-7796-6244 I wait to hear from you. Thanks, Mr. Godwin Okoh TNT Branch Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment