Thursday 17 November 2011

steve_chapman@live.com 27-83 969 84 03 = Scam

Dear Sir My name is Steve Chapman I'm originally from sierra leone . I'm currently based in south Africa as a diamond broker.(cape town) I'm sending this mail to you,since i have alot of business opportunities in diamonds and gold, which i believe that you could assist me to market. To be more specific, I m talking about rough diamonds from Angola, Liberia and Congo , wish i believe that in your country we can do alot. Please contact me to see how best we can establish a reliable link, because i asure you that i can supply, all i need from you is the right market to sale For verification purpose, (1) Full Name: (2 Telephone and Fax Number: (3) Occupation: (4) Date of Birth: Best regards Mr.STEVE CHAPMAN steve_chapman@live.com 27-83 969 84 03

No comments:

Post a Comment