Wednesday 9 November 2011

sherifsalam45@yahoo.com.ph sherifsalam45@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Greeting in the name of Almighty Allah. I am Salam Sherif from Libya. I was the special adviser to Muammar Al-Gaddafi son Khamis on finance and special duties. Khamis died in fighting southeast of Tripoli on August 29 during the war in Libya. I discovered $6 million USD loaded in trunk in his person apartment. As soon as I held of his dead I flee to Nigeria through desert with the help of a humanitarian agency for safety with the money because I advise him against his father’s action. I lodged the trunk of money as treasure in a security company here in Nigeria and I told the security company that the owner which is you will be coming to claim the treasure soon. I plead for your assistance to help transfer the fund to your country because $6 million USD is a huge amount in Nigeria currency and mighty attract attention from the authority and due to the pressure from the war I developed very High Blood Pressure which my doctor in Libya told me might cost my life if proper medication is not applied. If you can be able to assist me, be rest assured that you will get 40% of the money as your own share. I will travel down to your country immediately the fund is transferred to invest. We have to act fast to complete this deal and due to my health condition. If you are interested please reply urgently with your full name, sex, country and telephone number for easy communication. Don’t keep me waiting. Yours Beloved Brother, Salam Sherif

No comments:

Post a Comment