Sunday 13 November 2011

saffakalbarasi@Safe-mail.net = Scam

May the Peace of Allah be with you, YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE, I am Safia Farkash Al-Baraasi the second wife of the Libyan leader. We came to know each other in 1971 when Gaddafi was admitted in a hospital where I worked as a nurse. We got married the same year and had six sons and one daughter. As you may be aware that my husband is dead, my three family members and I had moved to one of our hiding estate unknown to any body all our documents have been ceased to prevent us from traveling. Please, presently, I and my entire family have what I will called ?MY FAMILY LAST OPTION" to the tune of £15.8million pounds (Fifteen Million, Eight Hundred Thousand pounds) which i am ready to TRANSFER to you with the hope that i can open an account in my son's name in your country where his own fund will be deposited; this fund in question is currently deposited with a certain bank in United Kingdom, London. My husband and I deposited this fund on 5th September 2009 and the deposit was made in my name as the rightful owner of the fund. After a successful process and transfer of this said FUND into your bank account, 30% of the total funds will go to you, while 70% shall be for my son; as soon as the fund is credited into your account, you collect your own share of 30% and keep the rest of 70% in your bank account for my son and get me informed immediately so that i can open an account in my son's name in your country where his own fund will be deposited. You can find out some of the story on this web bellow: http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144251/libyas-first-lady-owns-airline.html As soon as i receive your response, I shall give you the contact information of the fund transfer manager in the bank so that the necessary arrangement for the transfer can be started immediately; as to also change the Fund Deposit Documents in your name as the current true beneficiary of the deposited fund £15.8million pounds (Fifteen Million, Eight Hundred Thousand pounds). Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family and furnish us with your data NAME/ADDRESS/OCCUPATION/DATE OF BIRTH/DIRECT PHONE NUMBER via email: Email: saffakalbarasi@Safe-mail.net Yours Sincerely, Safia Farkash Al-Baraasi. Email: saffakalbarasi@Safe-mail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment