Thursday 17 November 2011

robertbrow300@hotmail.co.uk = Scam

FROM THE DESK OF DR.ROBERT BROW, DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, UNITED KINGDOM. Dear Friend, I am DR.ROBERT BROW,the director international remittance of Royal Bank of Scotland Uk. As the head of my Department,I discovered an abandoned Sum of USD$25,000,000(Twenty Five Million Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our Foreign Customers (MR. Paul Louis Halley) who died along with his wife in 2003 in a Plane Crash. Go through the web below for BBC report on this: http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm Referring to his file, it was observed that no one will ever come forward to claim the money. According to our Banking Act of 1990, at the expiration of 9 (Eight) years without a beneficiary applying to claim the fund, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government. Please, I would want you as a person to stand in as his Next of Kin. You will then be entitled to the deposit. And I will ensure that all the documents regarding this money reflect your name as the next of Kin to Late Mr. Paul Louis Halley. You will share the money with me in the ratio 35:5:60 after it has been transfered to the account that will be opened in your name as the next of kin.35% for your effort, 5% for logistics and 60% for me. I want to assure you that there is no risk on this transaction because you will not be made to appear in person and all the paper work will be prepared in your name by me. To achieve this: you will first of all, assure me that you will maintain strict confidentiality on this information and that you will not make away with the money when it gets into your possession. Please reply through my personal e-mail address robertbrow300@hotmail.co.uk Your reply is urgently needed. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details,directives and documents. BEST REGARDS DR.ROBERT BROW

No comments:

Post a Comment