Monday 21 November 2011

powerballs_kd20111@yahoo.com / powerballskd20111@gmail.com / powerballskd20111@usa.com or Call +447031866310 = Scam

Hello, How you doing today? I am so happy because I finally got my £50,000.00 Cheque from the Power ball Lottery Company. They gave me the money for a Deaf/Hearing support and its apart of measure and to compensate the few people that was selected from Facebook Random selection program on this website from the listed countries: Canada,Australia,United States, United Kingdom, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Oceania and have already gotten my check, But when they brought my check i saw your name on the Power ball list when am about to sign and that why am letting you known now before it will be late., I wonder if you get your cheque yet because I ask, they told me they will bring cheque to you too because you also win. So that why am emailing you to let you know, did you get your own yet? You can contact agent Donald Allen on ( powerballs_kd20111@yahoo.com / powerballskd20111@gmail.com / powerballskd20111@usa.com or Call +447031866310 ) , So you can also receive your payment cheque. Susan Melanie Price

No comments:

Post a Comment