Thursday 17 November 2011

mrsrebeccabarry01@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

Answer This Call Of Life. Dearest One, I'm Sister Rebecca from France: I'm married to Late Mr John Berry of blessed memory who was a well known as cocoa dealer in Abidjan Ivory Coast to UK for through out his life before he died in the year 2010. We were married for eleven years without a child.He died after a brief illness when Abidjan are having political crisis started on 28 November 2010. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 2.5.Million (USD) in trunk at Security Finance Company here. Presently this money is still with the security company and I'm very sick from cancer of the lug despite the fibroid and tumor which denied me a child as a result i may not last till the next nine months according to my doctor report.Having known my condition I decided to handle you this Funds with trust and direction from GOD. Meanwhile i want your assistance to help me claim this Funds from Security Finance Company which will benefit you and I, in the same hand I decided to donate 50% of the Funds to needy Orphanages and Widows through you in your country. Moreover 35% will be for your compensation. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard do to my health. Whoever that wants to serve GOD must serve him in spirit and Truth. Contact me back also tell me about yourself if you can handle this transaction with sincerity. Immediately I receive your info, I shall give you the contact of the Security Finance Company where this funds was deposited for you to claim it on my behalf. May GOD bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy. Clicking reply to my email mrsrebeccabarry01@yahoo.co.jp. Asalamalakum. Always pray for me. GOD Bless. Sister Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment