Monday 21 November 2011

morgan.thomas53@yahoo.com morgan.thomas1@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

From: Morgan Thomas Dear Sir Greetings to you in the name of our God. I know this email will be a surprise to you, it is your profile that gives me the trust and confidence to contact you for a humble assistance in your country. My father was a special adviser to the president of my country, Ivory Coast/Cote d' Ivory before being assassinated with my mother by the rebels troops that invaded our home during the political crisis in Ivory Coast/Cote d' Ivorian. Before the death of my father he made a deposit of Fourteen Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars only($US14,500,000.00) with a prime bank in Accra Ghana. Now i have discovered with this bank all the details but my intention of transferring this money abroad for an investment depends on a competent individual with your kind of profile who can stand in defense of my intent. Based on your profile, i am requesting you to assist me receive this money in your bank account and i am ready to give you 20% of this money for your assistance immediately i come over to your country for the investment of this money. Please kindly send to me your telephone number for more vital information and all my details shall be sent to you as well. Remain bless while expecting your prompt co-operation. Best Regard. Morgan Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment