Monday 14 November 2011

Justin Timberlake Attends the Marine Corps Ball

JT keeps his promise and attends the ball with Corporal Kelsey De Santis, calling the experience an "honor and a privilege." REMEMBER THIS? THAT'S CORPORAL KELSEY DE SANTIS BACK IN JULY INVITING JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE TO THE MARINE CORP BALL... AND SATURDAY NIGHT, JT KEPT HIS PROMISE... ON SUNDAY, HE BLOGGED ABOUT THE, QUOTE, "HONOR AND PRIVILEGE" OF ATTENDING "ONE OF THE MOST MOVING EVENINGS I'VE EVE HAD." AND ABOUT HIS DATE, WHO HAPPENS TO BE A COMBAT INSTRUCTOR AND A CHAMPION MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST, JT SAYS, "It's not every day that I meet a 23 year old girl and she's more worried about if I'm having fun or if I'm comfortable! It hit me all of a sudden that these were the type of people that look after us and our freedom..." JUSTIN SAID THAT THE NIGHT CHANGED HIS LIFE, AND URGED FANS TO GIVE THEIR THANKS TO THE ARMED FORCES. AND HE ENDED HIS LETTER WITH THIS, "Thank you Corporal Kelsey De Santis. Thank you for inviting me. And, thank you for being my hero."

No comments:

Post a Comment