Saturday 12 November 2011

fedexagent@voila.fr = Scam

Attn: My dear friend, I have paid the fee for your cheque/draft and I took it to the FINANCIAL BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank MR. BENARD EZEUGO told me that before the check can get to you it will expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless so he advice me to convert $1.850.000.00US dollars (ONE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) into cash and packed it into the strong iron box and deposited it with FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC to deliver it in cash to you and I did it as he advice me because he is a banker he knows the durability of any foreign cheque/draft. I deposited the said package with the FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY as cotton materials for security reasons. This is the registration number of your package FDX/122p/mtm/2009 Zip Code: 0113388 so do not let the company know the real contents of the consignment so that they can deliver it to you safely. I want you to contact the company immediately with the following information; though I gave them your information but you still need to re-confirm it for them. Below is the required information you needed to give them now: 1.) YOUR FULL NAME AND HOME ADDRESS: 2.) YOUR PHONE NUMBER: 3.) A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO: 4.) YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS: 5.) YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY: 6.) YOUR OCCUPATION: All these things is what they needed from you now to submit to the company for urgent delivery of your package contains $1.850.000.00USD. Please contact the delivery company immediately and re-confirm your info to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your country. This is the company contact info. DR. MARK DUBOR (Director General) Email: ( fedexagent@voila.fr ) FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC. Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be delivered to you. Get back to me as soon as you receive your package from the company. Thank you and God bless. Mr. Ali Tonato.

No comments:

Post a Comment