Thursday 17 November 2011

abdulahdaw@aol.com = Scam

Dear , My name is Abdulah Umar Daw, the younger brother to Manson Daw who was the Internal Security Chief of the embattled Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi. I am presently under protective custody in Europe as a political refugee. I got your contact during my search for a stranger that can cooperate with me in this mutual transaction. I want you to note that this business will benefit both of us. However, you must confirm your ability to handle this because it involves a large amount of money which amount to $90,000,000,00(Ninety Million Dollars). This fund was a part of the budget for President Gaddafi's personal security during the last days of the war. But when the rebels over ran Tripoli, my brother, Mansour Daw, had to escape, leaving me with the money. I have succeeded in moving the fund myself, with the aid of some United Nations officials, who brought me and some other Libyans to Europe for protective cover. The fund has been deposited with a private security company in Europe for safekeep and I will like you to clear the fund and invest on my behalf as I don't want my name to be used for now. Note that I will send to you the relevant documents that will enable you take possession of the fund for onward investment for our mutual benefit. All I need from you is as follows: 1.A letter of commitment (dully signed) that you will keep the transaction strictly confidential. 2. Your confirmation of your ability to handle this. 3. Your international passport or driving license number for identification to the security company. 4. Your telephone and fax numbers for communication. 5. Your full permanent address. As soon as I get the above information from you, I will disclose to you the name and the country of the security company and also where I am. I will forward your name and particulars to the security company to enable them contact you accordingly. I will also send to you a LETTER OF AUTHORITY to enable you clear the fund on my behalf. Note that this is a very safe transaction as this money cannot be traced because the crisis has already escalated into a communal war. I am waiting for your response to enable us proceed. Please send all information to my personal email address: abdulahdaw@aol.com Regards, Abdulah Umar Daw

No comments:

Post a Comment