Saturday 10 September 2011

williamsabuchi29@gmail.com +229 93 01 91 43 = Scam

My Dear friend,



How are you today, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the help of the Pan-Africa Mortgage & Finance, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your Past efforts in helping me that time, Now I want you to contact my secretary on his contact information below:



Name: Mr. Abuchi Williams

E-mail:( williamsabuchi29@gmail.com )

PhoneNumber: +229 93 01 91 43.



Ask him to send you Cashier's Cheque for your compensation sum of ($2,500,000.00) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I kept for you as compensation for your effort. Contact him immediately you receive this mail, please do not forget to send to him the below information:



(1).Your Full name:

(2).Your Phone number:

(3).Your Contact address:

(4).You’re Age:

(5).INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY

(6).OCCUPATION:



Do let me know as soon as you have received the Cashier's Cheque.



Best Regards
Dr.Robert V.Barraco 

No comments:

Post a Comment