Friday 2 September 2011

stevelutalo500@gmail.com = Scam

Dear sir / Ma,
A CRY FOR HELP,
I know you will be surprise to receive this mail; I got your contact through
the net when I was searching a reliable person who will assist my family out
of this predicament here in South Africa. I am Steve Lutalo, a son of a
farmer in LIBYA, Late Mr. Ndlove Lutalo. My father was assassinated on
(12th MARCH 2011) in the war zone area in LIBYA

My mother and I, the only son are presently in South Africa, where we were
granted political asylum. I inherited the sum of U.S.$8,700,000.00 (Eight
Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from my father, these
money has been successfully conveyed for me into a private security and
finance company by my late father, befor his death. I have every document to
this fund including my father's last WILL

My reason for contacting you is that this country is know longer a safe
place for my family investment for the fear of encountering the same
experience of my late father in future since the both countries has the same
political history and common boundary
Laughing , based on this point we seek for your
assistance as a reliable partner to do this transaction with us Abroad. If
you are interested in assisting us to invest this money in your country or
becoming my partner in business,

Endeavor to keep this transaction very private and confidential, because
it's my family lifetime future investment. What will be your percentage for
assisting us? Please reply through above,

Email, stevelutalo500@gmail.com.

Regard,
Steve Lutalo Ndulog

No comments:

Post a Comment