Friday 2 September 2011

silvanajayasinha@rediffmail.com Dalvad@aol.com = Scam

Compliments of the day Beloved,

I am mother Silvana.M. Jayasinha, Formerly Silvana C.Weddell, I am 50years old. I became a citizen of Hong Kong due to marriage, but I am resident in Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) at present which will be probably my final resting place. I was born an orphan in 1955. I have no father or mother, and I have no relatives.

I was blessed to have married a humble and kind man, Dr.Matyer Jayasinha.We both Struggled and worked hard and the Almighty God blessed us abundantly with riches. He was a Dealer in textiles, apparel.

I am now old and sick without a husband and children. This has made me unhappy. I have Not re-married due to the fact that I want to cherish my husband s memory. For 2 years Now I have been seriously sick.

Presently I am undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer by a nurse here in my Abode.I have little time so I have committed it to spreading my wealth towards better health Care for mankind because this will be what my husband wanted.

Closer to My Husbands call home, He made me aware of the liquid funds amounting to $20 million U.S.D. In currency with a financial company In Europe. I want you to take custody of the deposit, and use the money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand and collect the Funds from the Bank.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.

Giving to the poor and less privileged is what being a Christian is about.

All I need from you is your assurance that you will use this fund judiciously as stated in this message. This is all for now. Upon your response further Instructions will be made known to you.

May you remain blessed.

Mrs.Silvana .M. Jayasinha

No comments:

Post a Comment