Wednesday 7 September 2011

romie_090@hotmail.com = Scam

From Mrs. Rosemary Norris,



Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs. Rosemary Norris, A widow to the Late John Norris, An American currently based in England due to my late husband empire here in England. I am 72 years old; I am now suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than four months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.



My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan when he traveled to Afghanistan to monitor an Hospital / a Humanitarian Foundation (HHF) he was setting up for the benefit of the Afghan masses as of then, whose majority, and 99 percent of them are Muslims / Islamic scholars and loyalists, during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth.



My doctors advised me that I may not live for more than four months, so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the orphanage homes that will benefit the less privileges in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. I have tried to do this through my family members but they could not perfect it as they used the funds for their selfish interest. I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it, I am willing to donate some of my wealth through you for

the less privileges and it shall be called Rose Norris foundation.



Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us. I want you to think of your ability to carry out this work and respond to me.





Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Rosemary Norris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment