Friday 16 September 2011

reesvivian52@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear friend,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the Fact that we have
not yet meet, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any
pains.

My name is Mr.  Rees Vivian, a merchant in London , but taking
Treatment in Dubai , in the U.A.E. now I have been diagnosed
with prostate and  esophageal cancer that was discovered very late
due to lack of caring for my health. It has defiled all
form of medicine and Right now, I have only about a few months to live
according tomedical  experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
  for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I
am very  rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people
and only  focus on my business as that was the only thing
I cared for.

But now  I regret all this as I now know  that there is
more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in  the world.
Recently, I use to say to my self that if God should Give me a second
chance I would
have live it Differently way from how I have lived.

I was meditating on my hospital bed and something told me that God is
giving me a second chance by keeping me alive though
doctors said I  won?t last  long. I know my time is near, that?s why I
have willed and  given most of my properties and assets to my immediate
and extended family members and as well as some
few close friends. I have decided  to give alms to charity organizations,
as I want this to be one of  the last good
deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the
U.A.E, London and Ireland . And I have also meet two
people on the net who have  helped me distribute money to charity
organizations in their  country.

Now my  health is deteriorating so badly,  I really need you to  help me
distribute
the last of my fortune. You might be wondering
why  I did not ask my close relatives to pick over this task.
But I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
donate the  money,

which I have there to charity organizations in Bulgaria ; they  closed
the account but refused to donate the money  to the organizations,
some of them even fled away with some of the money  while the rest  shared
the remaining

money among themselves.

From the way they are acting around me tells that they want me
dead so that they can talk about inheritance. Hence, I do not trust
them  anymore, as they seem not to be content with what
I have left for  them.

The last of my money which is a huge cash
deposit that I have  with a security firm abroad will be put
in your care if only you will agree.

I want you to help me collect
this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations
and let them know that it is I  Rees Vivian that is making this
generous donation.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my  hospital bed where I
wait for my time to

come.  I pray  for you to support and assist me with a good heart.
But  the choice is yours Please you can contact me through this email
address: reesvivian52@yahoo.com


Warm Greetings
from,  Rees Vivian.

No comments:

Post a Comment