Saturday 10 September 2011

pastorpauldim@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Good Friend.

Good day my dear how are you?, With A Great Gratitude, I Am Informing You
That I Have Finally Succeeded In Completing The Transaction of the fund
transfer, With The Assistance Of An Australian Friend .

Presently I Have Relocated To Australia , where I shall now reside and
invest in Real estate Business.

I Can Not Forget You, Especially Your Honest Efforts That Did Not Yield
Positive Fruit, But I Still Appreciate It, Because Without Your Reply/ I
will have not put efforts From The Beginning to transfer the fund oversea, =
I
Wouldn=92t Have Got The Mind To Continue the deal, Thank You Very Much.

Meanwhile I Have A Package For You. Contact My Pastor In Ghana He=92s Name=
Is
Pastor Paul Dimson.

Contact him about the package through his Email : pastorpauldim@yahoo.com

I Have arranged for you the sum of $800,000.00 before I leave to compersat=
e
you for all your effort.

The money has been loaded in a VISA CARD and will be used immediately you
receive it .

Please I Want You To Accept It In Good Faith. I Really Appreciate All Your
Deed and I Pray That Almighty God Will Guide You Amen. Bye For Now.

Yours,

Nelson Lanre

No comments:

Post a Comment