Friday 16 September 2011

mockwdrc@live.com mockwdrcuk6@msn.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

My names is Seif al-Islam Gaddafi, I am the senior son of the Libya President Moammar Gaddafi. I am writing you this letter with all hope and courage from Almighty Allah that you will be able to help my family and meddling this hour of need and persecution throughout my father’s regime, I was given a lot of contracts to execute by various ministries, which I successfully completed, and the contract value paid to me accordingly.

We are therefore very surprised that the rebels are protesting against my father position, his political enemies and even those who benefited immensely from my father has all abandoned us. I made a lot of money during my father’s administration. My father has already forfeited some money to the rebels in order to bring peace in the country, but all seems to be in vain.

About $400 million dollars cash was given to me by my father to keep and I was able to move about $49 million dollars through diplomatic immunity baggage system with presidential plane to an undisclosed location abroad for safe keeping in a finance deposit security company. I am now writing you this letter and soliciting your assistance to enable us retrieve this money. No risk involved, but due to our restricted movement and lack of money for my family as our family houses is burnt by the protesters, I would want you to present yourself as the beneficiary of the funds with the password, which I will give to you, and all the necessary documents with which the money was deposited will be sent to you on agreement.

You will be entitled to 40% of the total sum, as your share while 50% will be for us. The remaining 10% is to cover all expenses that may be incurred in the cause of this transaction. This arrangement is known to you and our family Lawyer (Barrister Mohemmed Idris MahaliCadex) only. He will work directly with you. I will stop here for now. If you are interested please indicate your interest by replying this mail, for detailed explanation and further discussion. Also include your telephone and fax numbers. My telephone and fax numbers shall be revealed to you once you indicate your interest. May Almighty Allah bless you as you assist my family?

Yours faithfully,
Seif al-Islam Gaddafi.
For my family

No comments:

Post a Comment