Tuesday 6 September 2011

joy_mabou0022@yahoo.co.jp joy_mabou1@hotmail.fr = Scam

From:Miss Joy Mabou
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

I am Miss Joy Mabou from Cote D'ivoire Please i need your help, . I lost my Father Mr. David Mabou a couple of months ago. My Father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting abroad until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels in Cote D'ivoire War following the political uprising. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has the sum of Seven million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars ($US7.5M) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was killed. That due to the incessant political crisis in this country and to avoid been kill by his enemies I should seek fora foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate or hotel management,


MOREOVER, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 25% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION WHEN THE FUND IS SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.)I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in replying me soonest. Because the crisis here in Cote D'ivoire is out off hand.

Awaits to hear from you have a nice day.

Thanks.
Best regards
Miss Joy Mabou.

No comments:

Post a Comment