Friday 2 September 2011

johnmpoyo@live.com = Scam

PLEASE READ ATTACHED PROPOSAL

Hello,
 
 I am Mr. John W. Mpoyo I am contacting you after an extensive research on the internet about your company and your wealth of experience. I serve as a private consultant to a prominent politician whose privacy is shrouded in topmost secrecy at this point. I am introducing to you this deal after studying your profile with the assurance that you fit the exact expectation of my client.  
I would like to inform you that this is a deal, but 100% straightforward. The personality involved is an ex cabinet minister from Congo DRC, Central Africa. It is has to do with the fortune he acquired while in the office. The amount involved is US$120m. I am sure it is not strange to you that such things happen in Africa regularly.
However, it is a good and clean fund but we need your help in lodging the funds in the banking system for the purpose of some lucrative investment. But before then, we would need to convene a face to face meeting preferably in London at your earliest convenience, where more lights regarding the transaction would be shed.
Please note that we are willing to give 12.5% for your service, while another 2.5% would be earmarked for all expenses.
Please advise your interest ASAP and earlier possible date you could arrive in London for the meeting, and I would also like to know more about your profile.
 
Regards,
John W. Mpoyo
E-Mail : johnmpoyo@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment