Sunday 11 September 2011

idimajoe1@gmail.com idimajoe@gmail.com = Scam

Investment Inquiry
 

Attention Sir,

 

I got your contact email address through Gulf Business directory, i was prompted to contact you for an important issue that requires utmost confidentiality. I am Mr. idimajoe a manager in one of the Leading Security and Vault Company in Burkina Faso , West Africa .  


It was due to the ongoing Libya uprising that Ms. Aisha Gaddafi has arranged to move some of her personal money out of Libya and the cash shipment was conducted by my Company on Wednesday 23rd February 2011. Before the uprising escalated, Ms. Aisha Gaddafi was supposed to fly to South Africa to take a connecting flight to Burkina Faso to pick up the cash on arrival but unfortunately she returned back to Libya for certain security reasons.

 
Due to the official restriction on Ms. Aisha Gaddafi and her embattled family to leave the country and different countries freezing Gaddafi family assets, she has revealed to me the amount content of the safe box and requested me to source on her behalf a reliable businessman or financial consultants who can handle and manage the funds on her behalf for a long time till they know their faith in this difficult situation they are facing now. So if this might be of interest to you kindly revert back to me as to brief you with elaborate details of this offer. 


Thanks and best regards.


lam now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin to the account and my bank headquarters will release the money  to you under a legitimate arrangement. so I am suggesting we share the fund, 35% for you while 65% of the fund will remain for me after successful  transfer of the fund to your position until I join you there, why i want to do this deal is because in 4 months time i will resign from the Bank and start up my own company.
If you are interested to work with me , kindly send to me the following details;

(1) Your direct mobile/fax number.
(2) Your full name and country resident address.
(3) Your private E-mail box.
(4) Your Age
(5) Your Occupation

As soon as i receive your response with following information, i will then send you form to fill and send to the Bank legal department for the release of the money to your nominated account  without wasting any time.
I will be waiting for your response .
Regards

idima Joe     

No comments:

Post a Comment