Saturday 3 September 2011

dennis.markmoris@gmail.com emailqualifyfreeloan@gmail.com = Scam

Hi,
 
Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a  trustworthy  person to entrust this bussiness project with.
 
 It is my pleasure to bring to your notice, a fruitful bussiness  relationship.  There over 250kg of pure raw GOLD dust of 22 carrat+, as the quality of  the GOLD in my possession and I want you to assist in finding a GOLD dealer who can buy it at an affordable price, 10% comission is yours if you find one. Pls get back with your full contact information in you are interested.
Hoping to do good business with you.
Best regards,
Dr.Dennis Markmoris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment