Friday 16 September 2011

brightwilliams.2009@yahoo.com = Scam


Dear Sir/Madam,


My name is Bright Williams, I work as financial consultant argent, I base in London.

I am scouting for individual or corporate body who will be interested in the contest below.

we have a very influential client from one of Africa royal wealthy family who is interested to lend out funds totaling Us$1.2 Billion (One Billion two Hundred Million United State Dollars)that was deposited by his late father, former president of Congo democratic in escrow account with a leading commercial bank in London at attractive interest rate of .04% for five calendar years.

We can allow you us$100 Million or more out of the total amount us$1.2Billion as first grant depending on your ability to manage such sum.

If you are interested in this proposal, reply me back with your fiscal address and your most private telephone number for processing and approval of the loan to you by our company through bank where the funds are deposited.

Let me know if you will be interested in this project for more directives.

Regards,

Bright Williams,
Skype: bright.williams1

No comments:

Post a Comment