Friday 2 September 2011

brienseedna@live.com = Scam

Hello Dear=2C



My name is Brien Seedna from Dublin=2C Ireland.=20
Base on good recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow and=20
reliable to do business with in areas of investment and financial=20
partnering=2C I am writing to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary=20
transfer of US$12.1M

I need an American partner to have custody of funds and we can invest on Re=
al Estate which is at the low presently.

No
financial obligations will be needed of you as long as trust and mutual
goals applies. You will not spend a dime to me as we already have all=20
arrangement sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you.

So note that their will not be any expenses from your end at all to complet=
e this with me.



Your correspondence details are needed to be listed and fast communication-=
---



Names ------



Address-----



Tel-----------



Occupation -----



DOB -------------





If you wish to let me know any details about you fine. We are sent to go.



Regards



I await your email response and be free to respond to my email with any que=
stion



Brien Seedna 

No comments:

Post a Comment