Saturday 3 September 2011

barristerlawfirmchamber@yahoo.co.jp sun168@suniu168.com = Scam

I'm a legal practitioner Associates in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia. i found your contact/profile some where over the internet
and  it gave me the greatest joy,that you are the one I have been looking for in a claim of inheritance. Whom I strongly believe  could
execute this transaction with me. I have contacted you to  assist in distributing the money left behind by my deceased client a deposit valued
of  it is confiscated or  declared unserviceable by the bank.
This bank has issued me a notice  to contact the next of kin, said amount of seventeen million five hundred thousand dollar
or the  account will be confiscated.
kindly get back to me for more information.

Best regard
Law Firm Associate (Esq.)
Attorney At Law

No comments:

Post a Comment