Tuesday 10 May 2011

william.s73@live.com = Scam

Dear Beloved,


I am presently writing this mail from the Hospital, I don't know what may happen next to me that is why I have to immediately contact you, As you read this, Don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I Believe everyone will die someday.


My name is William Simon a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer,It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts, I have not particularly lived my life so well as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I was very rich, I was never generous, I was a always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just anteing to have or make all the money in the world, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family
members as well as a few close friends, I want God to be merciful to me.


I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my Accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.


Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them, The last of my funds which no one knows of is the huge cash fixed deposit of $8,000,000.00 ( Eight million dollars) that I have with a Bank abroad I will need you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations, I have set aside 30% for you and for your time.


God be with you.
William Simon
Email: william.s73@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment