Sunday 8 May 2011

katika80201@aim.com = Scam

From. Mrs Katika Sammy

Beloved,

Compliments of the day to you, By this e-mail, I do sincerely apologize
for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious concern with
which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, I can not but
reach out to someone. My name as given above is Mrs katika Sammy, I am
married to Mr Stephen Sammy, who worked with the embassy in ABIDJAN IVORY
COAST for nine years before he died in the plane crash On 31st of July
2000 with other passengers aboard.

We were a dedicated Christians and decided to serve mankind to the best
of our ability.Since his death, I have lived with the memories, fighting
effortlessly to lead a normal life but all to no avail. I suffered
mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of Cancer. I lived
with the scourge praying earnestly for divine intervention. Just a month
ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about three months more to
live. I was not shocked, I accepted the news in good fate.

Brethren, it is in this regard that I write to you, having sourced your
address from a database in my late husband's internet dozier after
fervent prayers. Before my husband died, he deposited a sum of
$8.5Million (Eight Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
with a bank in cote d'ivoire. I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the
entirety of this fund to any devoted believer or organization and to
achieve this, I need an individual that will utilize this funds adherent
for these purposes.

1: For the sick, less-privileged and destitute,
2: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c.
3: orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating.

These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my heart,
hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance.
Please, understand that I am not doing this because of fear of death as I
am certain where my place already is. At this point, friends, well
wishers, and my husbands relatives are all clambered around me as I
sojourn in my hospital bed and are unaware of my plight, hence I will not
be able to make an open conversation. When I receive your response, I
will direct you at once to the bank.

All I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring me
that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the
purpose with which it is meant. In any a case, a quick response from you
will be highly appreciated as I am already on a count-down and may not
have ample time to finalize the procedures. Any delay in response may
compel me to source for other measures or perhaps choose the alternative
which I will not be happy too. Please, do not see this as a strange
possibility or an unbelievable opportunity to make wealth, rather see
this as a rare chance to assist the less privileged in truth and in spirit
with a substance.

Please contact me on my private Email: katika80201@aim.com if you can be
trusted, I await your immediate response.

Thank You and Bless You richly,
Yours Sincerely
Mrs katika Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment