Monday 9 May 2011

jameskoffi72@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend

Pls I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize
for barging this message in your mailbox without any formal
introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue, and I
know that this message will come to you as a surprise Pls this is not
a joke, and I do not want you to joke with him.

I am Mr. James Koffi, a manager at bank (Lomé) in West Africa. I was
hoping that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidence
that I'm going to set you on the mutual advantage of me and you.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($ 10.5)
million U.S. dollars to your account within 7working banking days. The
money was frozen years in our Bank without the right to contact the
owner of this fund died along with his entire family and have close
relatives in a plane crash of July 31, 2000.
Pls go through the website
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

I want our bank to release this money to you as the nearest person to
our deceased customer while I come to your country to share this fund
with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me
to come.

I do not want money to go to our treasure, as the bank refused to
finance. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that our bank
will release this money to you as next of kin of the deceased client.
Please, I want you to keep this proposal as top secret and delete it
if you're not interested.

After receiving your response and your ability to specify, I will give
you full information about how business will be executed, and that you
will have 45% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this
case in my time as 50% will be for me, and 5% for any expenses that
may arise during the process because I do not want anyone here in our
bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your
account and ask me to come to share as I have already spoken.

Am looking forward to hearing from you immediately,

Please contact me directly to my private email address
,(jameskoffi72@gmail.com) for an easy communications

Thanks Sincerely

Mr.James Koffi
MANAGER OF BANK OF TOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment