Friday 13 May 2011

edwarddosu1@gmail.com = Scam

Dear,

This is my second letter to you, my name is Barr.Edward Durueke, I received a
letter from a bank here requesting for the next of kin to my deceased client.
The Letter stated that he made fixed deposit of some amount of money last three years before his death. The bank is aware of his death, though he was not married, but did not leave a "WILL" nor Specified next of kin, the bank is anticipating someone with prove to come along for claims.

As it is, no one can put up claims except someone with authority referred from
my office. All efforts to get his family relatives have been abortive. I solicit that you allow me introduce you as his relative since I can not get his real family relative/next of kin. He was aged 56.

He lived and worked here as a foreigner. Kindly let me know if you are
interested so that I can give you further details and certain other modalities to enable you contact the bank for release of the funds to you. I have spoken with the bank manager on this matter extensively and he is waiting for introduction to the bank according to his directives.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and i from any breach of the law and will brief you on the details upon your response.Be this as it may,in your response
kindly forward:

1.Your Full Names
2.Your Telephone number for easy and official conversation.
3. Your age as well as your occupation
4. Current contact address.

Please if you are interested in this REPLY URGENTLY through my private
email:edwarddosu1@gmail.com
Thanks,
Barr.Edward Durueke,.
Lome Togo
West Africa.


No comments:

Post a Comment