Friday 13 May 2011

dr.nashahraheem@yahoo.com dr.nashahraheem@gmail.com = Scam

Assalamualikum My Dear Friend ,

My name is Mr.Nashah Raheem. I got your contact in my bid for a foreign
partner.

I am the manager here in our bank.I have only written to seek your
indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving a huge
amount of money base USD$22,9000,000.00 } of our foreign Late customer out
of the bank, he died since 2002,till now the account remains dormant.I
have the power as the bank manager to take the money , but i can not take
it without the help of a foreign partner , I propose an offer of 40% of
the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully
concluded.Your full Your name................
Your phone and fax number..............
Your age..................
Your address..............
Your occupation.................
is need in the first place.
Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the
details and necessary proceed with which to make the transfer progress
withing 3 working days.

I am awaiting for your mind reply to have a vital discusion with you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Nashah Raheem

No comments:

Post a Comment